Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Poetry #1

1. The poem is called "The Laughing Heart" by Charles Bukowski.
2. It is ironic because the poem is about living your life freely and to the fullest but Levis is using it to sell their product and telling you to live your life "freely but also where Levis.
3. From the little I know about this author Charles Bukowski I believe that it dose reflect his writing. The reason being he was a heavy drinker and was into prostitution so the poem reflects his fee spirited life perfectly.
4.To Find the authors name I simple typed in a short line of the poem and clicked on several links to confirm that is was correct. Also to find the answer to number three I put in my search bar "The Life of Charles Bukowski" and found a article about how he lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment