Thursday, September 25, 2014

Character study

From today untill college, I believe I will have learned many lessons and be ready for the next chapter in my life. I am a pretty independent learner, but occasionally like learning in groups. School does not really appeal to something I enjoy, but I know I need to do it so I can enjoy my Job for the rest of my life. I think I will flourish in a college campus rather than in high school. I will be super independent, and hopefully won't be as distracted as I am now. I can't wait to live with my friends and just be in a different type of environment. From here tell college I am also trying to start to grow and develop my study habits, I know that when it get to college if I use my old habits it won't work! The college I plan to attend is long beach or
cal poly! My degree is patroleum engineering which is going to be very hard, but I think I am up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment